- Date: 7th March 2019
- Time: 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Location: Kirkland & Ellis, London
The open day will begin with a welcome from the recruiting and development team followed by an overview of the firm from one of our graduate recruitment partners. There will then be an interactive workshop run by a partner, an associate and a trainee which will give a great insight into the work our Debt Finance team are involved in. The day will finish with a Q&A session with a panel of trainees.
- To apply for this event you must:
- be an Aspiring Solicitors member;
- be a 1st year law student or a penultimate year non-law student;
- be from at least one of the following diversity groups (i) Black Asian or Minority Ethnic (ii) be socially mobile (i.e. at least two from the following- be from a low income family, state school comprehensive, first generation of you family to attend university, be a refugee, have spent more than 3 month in local authority care) (iii) be LGBT+ (iv) have a disability or long term health condition;
- want to pursue a legal career at an international commercial law firm; and
- have secured at least BBB at A-Levels or equivalent.
- No late applications will be accepted;
- Reasonable travel expenses will be reimbursed where travel is booked promptly following invitation to the event and on the production of a valid receipt up to £75;
- Applications will be reviewed after the deadline and offers made after that date; and
- All those who applied will be notified of the outcome of their application within three weeks of the event.