- Date: 22nd February 2018
- Time: 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Location: Kirkland & Ellis, London
Apply For This Event
Kirkland & Ellis is delighted to invite up to 20 first year law or second year non-law Aspiring Solicitors members for a morning event at its London offices.
To apply for this event you must:
- Be an Aspiring Solicitors member;
- Be a first year law student or second year non-law;
- Not have previously attended an event with the firm (whether with Aspiring Solicitors, another organisation, or independently);
- Want to pursue a legal career at an international commercial law firm; and
- Be on track to secure or have secured at least a 2:1 degree qualification.
- Please note all AS events are for those who are from a group underrepresented in the legal profession.
No late applications will be accepted;
- Reasonable travel expenses will be reimbursed by the firm;
- Applications will be reviewed after the deadline and offers made after that date; and
- All those who applied will be notified of the outcome of their application within three weeks of the deadline.