- Date: 18th November 2016
- Time: 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Location: King & Wood Mallesons, London
King & Wood Mallesons is proud to partner with Aspiring Solicitors. We share the same vision, namely widening access and increasing diversity in the legal sector. We believe that working with Aspiring Solicitors will enable us to reach talent which we might not have otherwise had access to. Our people are our greatest asset. We are committed to recruiting and retaining the most talented individuals on the basis of their qualifications, skills and experience.
We are delighted to be able to offer this unique Open Day to Aspiring Solicitors members. The open day will include an introduction to the firm, an opportunity to network with trainees, associates and partners and to find out more about life as a lawyer at King & Wood Mallesons. During the afternoon we will be running a session aimed at equipping you with the necessary networking skills that will help you now and in the future. The open day is being held in our London office on 17 November from 12 to 5pm.
Applicants must be:
- a law or non-law aspiring solicitor;
- any year undergraduate;
- on track to achieve at least a 2:1 in your degree (excluding mitigating circumstances); and
- genuinely interested to working as a commercial lawyer at a leading international law firm.
How to apply?
Applications for this event are now closed.
- King & Wood Mallesons will pay reasonable travel expenses to attend the event.
- Places will be offered on a rolling basis so please apply promptly.