- Date: 18th March 2019 - 25th March 2019
- Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Location: PwC, Manchester
If you’re graduating in 2019 and haven’t secured a training contract and are unsure of your options and next steps to take, this event is for you!
Multiple in-house legal teams offering 6 month internships, law firms looking for future trainees and paralegals and company secretarial recruiters will all be attending to help you with your future decision making. Whether it’s a short/medium term resolution or a change in direction away from the law, we’d encourage you to attend.
There are two “what next” events, one in Manchester 18 March and one in London 25 March, both at PwC’s offices.
To attend this event you must:
- be an Aspiring Solicitors member;
- be graduating in 2019 or have graduated before this point; and
- be from at least one of the underrepresented groups list on the AS website.
- Unfortunately, travel expenses won’t be reimbursed for this event (but if this will prevent you from attending we will consider whether we can make a travel expenses request to our partner charity to help fund your attendance)
- Places will be offered on a rolling basis