- Date: 4th March 2020
- Time: 9:45 am - 5:30 pm
- Location: Herbert Smith Freehills, Primrose Street London
Booking for this event is now closed
The event will provide attendees with an insight into HSF as a law firm that will help aspiring solicitors consider whether HSF is the firm for them.
To attend this event you must be and Aspiring Solicitors member AND have secured at least BBB at A-Levels and on track/secured a 2:1 degree where known/available (excluding mitigating circumstances) and also be at one of the following career stages:
- Non law – first year undergraduate;
- Non law- penultimate year undergraduate;
- Law – first year undergraduate; or
- Law- second year of four year undergraduate;
- Applications will be considered on a first-come-first-served basis
- Travel expenses of up to £100 will be reimbursed by the firm where travel is booked the week of invitation to the event.