- Date: 20th January 2017
- Time: 12:00 pm - 2:30 pm
- Location: Holman Fenwick Willan, London
Holman Fenwick Willan will be a holding a lunch with BAME employees from the firm, providing informal networking opportunities and a chance to meet employees from Holman Fenwick Willan and find out more about their experiences . The event is open to all – although the firm is particularly keen to hear from individuals who have a shared interest in increasing ethnic diversity in the legal profession
To apply for this event you must:
- be an Aspiring Solicitors member
- not have previously attended an event with the firm
- be interested in pursuing a legal career at an international commercial law firm
- be on track to secure or have secured at least a 2:1 degree qualification
Please note all AS events are for those who are from a group underrepresented in the legal profession (please see form via the link).
How to apply
Bookings are now closed for this event.
The deadline will be midday on 1 January 2017. No late applications will be accepted.
Reasonable travel expenses will be reimbursed by the firm.
Please note the deadline for applying to this event is 12 midday on 1 January 2017. Applications will be reviewed after the deadline and offers made after that date. All those who applied will be notified of the outcome of their application within three weeks of the deadline.