- Date: 29th November 2017
- Time: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Location: Hogan Lovells, London
Apply For This Event
Hogan Lovells offers a practical, straight-talking approach to law. We have open, honest and deep relationships with clients. Our training keeps on evolving. We’re a global community where everyone is on the same wavelength – but always encouraged to be themselves. All of this gives Hogan Lovells a different dynamic to other global law firms.
Come and meet us during the Barclays and Hogan Lovells Make a Difference Day in conjunction with Aspiring Solicitors on Wednesday 29 November. You will have the opportunity to find out more about the various vacation scheme and training contract opportunities we offer. You will have the opportunity to meet a variety of our lawyers and trainee solicitors alongside lawyers from Barclays, one of our key clients. You will find out more about the intricacies of working as a lawyer in-house and in practice and see first-hand how we work in collaboration with Barclays through interactive presentation and skills sessions, panel discussions and networking opportunities.
To apply for this event you must:
- Be an Aspiring Solicitors member;
- Not have previously attended an event with the firm (whether with Aspiring Solicitors, another organisation, or independently);
- Want to pursue a legal career at an international commercial law firm;
- Be on track to secure or have secured at least a 2:1 degree qualification;
- Please note all AS events are for those who are from a group underrepresented in the legal profession; and
- Be eligible to apply for a vacation scheme at the firm (penultimate year Law and final year non-Law students onwards).
Deadline for applications is 8 November 2017 at 10am.
- No late applications will be accepted;
- Reasonable travel expenses will be reimbursed by the firm;
- Applications will be reviewed after the deadline and offers made after that date; and
- All those who applied will be notified of the outcome of their application within three weeks of the deadline.