- Date: 15th January 2018
- Time: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Location: Hogan Lovells, London
Booking for this event is now closed
The Hogan Lovells and Aspiring Solicitors Insight Event is for 20 students from first year law and second year non-law degrees. The day will be packed with tailored workshops, presentations and opportunities for first and second year students to find out about life at a global law firm like Hogan Lovells. Come along if you are in your first or second year, even though you’re only with us for a short space of time, you’ll leave with a better understanding of our culture and the day-to-day work of a trainee solicitor. Plus you’ll gain good advice on how to make your application for a vacation scheme or training contract stand out!
The event will take place on Monday 15 January from 10am to 4pm
To apply for this event you must:
- Be an Aspiring Solicitors member;
- Not have previously attended an event with the firm (whether with Aspiring Solicitors, another organisation, or independently);
- Be in your first year of a law degree or second year of a non-law degree;
- Want to pursue a legal career at an international commercial law firm; and
- Be on track to secure or have secured at least a 2:1 degree qualification.
Please note all AS events are for those who are from a group underrepresented in the legal profession.
Deadline for applications is Wednesday 3 January at 10am.
- No late applications will be accepted;
- Reasonable travel expenses will be reimbursed by the firm;
- Applications will be reviewed after the deadline and offers made after that date; and
All those who applied will be notified of the outcome of their application within three weeks of the deadline.