- Date: 8th February 2019
- Time: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Location: Hogan Lovells, London
Booking for this event is now closed
When you choose Hogan Lovells, you’re not just choosing a career in law. You’re choosing a career in law with more progressive international outlook, a clearer focus on innovation and a sharper commercial edge. In short, you’re choosing to be a Global Game-changer. And our first year open day is a great way to get a real feel for what that means.
Please join us on 8th February for a day packed with tailored workshops, presentations and opportunities to learn more about life at Hogan Lovells and the distinctive work our people are involved in. You’ll meet colleagues from trainee to partner level and get some expert advice on how to make your application for a vacation scheme stand out.
- To apply for this event you must:
- be an Aspiring Solicitors member;
- be a 1st year law student or a penultimate year non-law student;
- be from at least one of the following diversity groups (i) Black Asian or Minority Ethnic (ii) be socially mobile (i.e. at least two from the following- be from a low income family, state school comprehensive, first generation of your family to attend university, be a refugee, have spent more than 3 month in local authority care) (iii) be LGBT+ (iv) have a disability or long term health condition;
- want to pursue a legal career at an international commercial law firm; and
- have secured at least BBB at A-Levels or equivalent.
- No late applications will be accepted;
- Reasonable travel expenses will be reimbursed where travel is booked promptly following invitation to the event and on the production of a valid receipt up to £100;
- Applications will be reviewed after the deadline and offers made after that date; and
- All those who applied will be notified of the outcome of their application within three weeks of the event.