- Date: 12th March 2020
- Time: 10:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Location: HFW, London
Booking for this event is now closed
The event will provide attendees with an introduction to commercial law and to HFW as a law firm. It will also have opportunities to meet their Trainees and find out more about the recruitment process for training contracts and what it means to work at an international law firm. The event will help aspiring solicitors consider whether HFW is the firm for them.
To attend this event you must be and Aspiring Solicitors member and also be at one of the following career stages:
- Law – first year undergraduate;
- Law – second year of four year undergraduate; or
- Non-law – penultimate year undergraduate
- Applications will be considered on a first-come-first-served basis
- Travel expenses of up to £75 will be reimbursed by the firm where travel is booked the week of invitation to the event.