- Date: 5th March 2019
- Time: 11:30 am - 4:00 pm
- Location: HFW, London
Booking for this event is now closed
Attend our interactive insight day to find out more about life at an international law firm. Hear from Trainees, Partners and Associates about the sector-focused work that we do in areas including energy, shipping, insurance, aerospace, construction and commodities. Learn more about the culture at HFW and our international secondment opportunities, which we offer to all trainees. Network with Trainees to find out what completing a Training Contract is really like, and typical tasks, duties and opportunities given to Trainees. We will also provide lots of practical advice on the vacation scheme and training contract recruitment process to help you with your future applications.
- Skills session
- To apply for this event you must:
- be an Aspiring Solicitors member;
- be a 1st year law student or a penultimate year non-law student;
- be from at least one of the following diversity groups (i) Black Asian or Minority Ethnic (ii) be socially mobile (i.e. at least two from the following- be from a low income family, state school comprehensive, first generation of your family to attend university, be a refugee, have spent more than 3 month in local authority care) (iii) be LGBT+ (iv) have a disability or long term health condition;
- want to pursue a legal career at an international commercial law firm; and
- have secured at least BBB at A-Levels or equivalent.
- No late applications will be accepted;
- Reasonable travel expenses will be reimbursed where travel is booked promptly following invitation to the event and on the production of a valid receipt up to £75;
- Applications will be reviewed after the deadline and offers made after that date; and
- All those who applied will be notified of the outcome of their application within three weeks of the event.