- Date: 1st April 2021 - 30th April 2021
- Time: 12:00 am
Booking for this event is now closed
Applications are now closed for 2021.
Aspiring Solicitors is pleased to be partnering with leading Private Client and Technology, Media and Entertainment law firm Harbottle & Lewis to recruit bright and talented trainee solicitors to commence in 2023.
Aspiring Solicitors will be pre-screening and shortlisting Aspiring Solicitors members for a training contract interview with Harbottle & Lewis.
To apply you must be an AS member and meet the following requirements:
- You are a graduate (law or non-law degree), GDL or LPC student or in your penultimate year of your law degree.
- You have strong A-levels (or equivalent) and be on track to receiving a 2:1 degree classification (law or non-law degree).
Qualities we look for in a candidate:
- Excellent interpersonal communication
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Works well under pressure
- Adaptable and flexible
- Team player
- Confident and enthusiastic
- Commercially aware and keen to get involved with business development
- A genuine interest in the firm’s practice areas
The firm offers training sponsorship for both the GDL and LPC and maintenance grants (£6,000 per course).
To view the firm’s Chambers Student Profile, click on the link below: