- Date: 18th March 2019 - 6th May 2019
- Time: All Day
- Location: Harbottle & Lewis, London
Aspiring Solicitors is pleased to be partnering with leading Technology, Media and Entertainment firm, Harbottle & Lewis to recruit bright and talented trainee solicitors to commence in 2020 and 2021. Harbottle & Lewis is also ranked for its Family, Private Client, Corporate, IP and Employment work.
Aspiring Solicitors will be pre-screening and shortlisting up to 20 Aspiring Solicitors members for a training contract interview with Harbottle & Lewis.
To apply you must be an AS member and meet the following requirements:
- You are a graduate (law or non-law degree), GDL or LPC student or in your penultimate year (law degree)
- You have strong academics with a minimum of two As and a B at A-level (or equivalent) and be on track to receiving a 2:1 degree classification
Qualities we look for in a candidate:
- Excellent interpersonal communication
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Works well under pressure
- Adaptable and flexible
- Team player
- Confident and enthusiastic
- Commercially aware and keen to get involved with business development
- A genuine interest in the firm’s practice areas
Applications will open on Monday 18 March 2019 and close on 6 May 2019.
The firm will cover travel expenses of up to £75 for interviews and offers training sponsorship for both the GDL and LPC and maintenance grants (£6,000 per course).
To view the firm’s Chambers Student Profile, click on the link below:
Bookings are closed for this event.