- Date: 12th October 2017
- Time: 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Location: Freshfields, London
Booking for this event is now closed
This is a chance for 30 people to attend the London offices of this Magic Circle firm as part of its commitment to improving social mobility. The event will consist of an introduction to Freshfields, a lunch and then speed networking divided up by practice groups. You will have an opportunity to learn more about the firm, its practice areas, sector focus and its strategy for the future. You will have the opportunity to meet many people within the firm and to ask questions throughout the day.
To apply for this event you must:
Be an Aspiring Solicitors member;
- Not have previously attended an event with the firm (whether with Aspiring Solicitors, another organisation, or independently);
- Want to pursue a legal career at an international commercial law firm;
- Be on track to secure or have secured at least a 2:1 degree qualification;
- Please note all AS events are for those who are from a group underrepresented in the legal profession; and
- Be eligible to apply for a vacation scheme at the firm (penultimate year Law and final year non-Law students onwards).
- Deadline for applications is 14 September 2017 at 10am.
- No late applications will be accepted;
- Reasonable travel expenses will be reimbursed by the firm;
- Applications will be reviewed after the deadline and offers made after that date; and
- All those who applied will be notified of the outcome of their application within three weeks of the deadline.