- Date: 28th February 2019
- Time: 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Location: Freshfields, London
Booking for this event is now closed
This one day workshop is a fantastic opportunity to experience life at Freshfields. You will learn more about the firm, its practice areas, and its strategy for the future. It will also help you develop your understanding of our selection process and the skills you need to demonstrate to secure a vacation scheme or training contract.
- To apply for this event you must:
- be an Aspiring Solicitors member;
- be a 1st year law student or a penultimate year non-law student;
- be from at least one of the following diversity groups (i) Black Asian or Minority Ethnic (ii) be socially mobile (i.e. at least two from the following- be from a low income family, state school comprehensive, first generation of your family to attend university, be a refugee, have spent more than 3 month in local authority care) (iii) be LGBT+ (iv) have a disability or long term health condition;
- want to pursue a legal career at an international commercial law firm; and
- have secured at least BBB at A-Levels or equivalent.
- No late applications will be accepted;
- Reasonable travel expenses will be reimbursed where travel is booked promptly following invitation to the event and on the production of a valid receipt up to £75;
- Applications will be reviewed after the deadline and offers made after that date; and
- All those who applied will be notified of the outcome of their application within three weeks of the event.