- Date: 28th February 2018
- Time: 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Location: Freshfields, London
Apply For This Event
This is a chance for 35 people to attend the London offices of this Magic Circle firm as part of its commitment to improving social mobility. You will have an opportunity to learn more about the firm, its practice areas, sector focus and its strategy for the future. You will have the opportunity to meet many people within the firm and to ask questions throughout the day.
To apply for this event you must:
- Be an Aspiring Solicitors member;
- Be in the first year of your degree
- Not have previously applied to or attended an event with the firm (whether with Aspiring Solicitors, another organisation, or independently);
- Want to pursue a legal career at an international commercial law firm;
- Be on track to secure or have secured at least a 2:1 degree qualification;
Please note all AS events are for those who are from a group underrepresented in the legal profession; and
- Deadline for applications is 29 January at 10am. No late applications will be accepted;
- Reasonable travel expenses will be reimbursed by the firm;
- Applications will be reviewed after the deadline and offers made after that date; and
All those who applied will be notified of the outcome of their application within two weeks of the deadline.