- Date: 2nd October 2018
- Time: 10:00 am - 2:30 pm
- Location: Farrer & Co, London
Booking for this event is now closed
Farrer & Co is an independent law firm with a rich history. The firm looks to be the market leader in its chosen areas of expertise, advising clients on the contentious and non-contentious legal, business and personal issues they face.
Come along to Farrer & Co’s Open Day to meet its partners, associates and trainees over lunch, take part in a group exercise and pitch questions to a panel of the firm’s graduate recruitment team and trainees. The firm will be sharing insights and advice on how to approach the recruitment process and will be taking any questions that you have about applying to Farrer & Co.
To apply for this event you must:
- Be an Aspiring Solicitors member from an underrepresented group;
- Not have previously attended an event with the firm (whether with Aspiring Solicitors, another organisation, or independently);
- Want to pursue a legal career at a commercial law firm;
- Be on track to secure, or have secured, at least a 2:1 degree qualification;
- Be eligible to apply for a vacation scheme at the firm (penultimate and final year Law, final year non-Law students, all graduates (whether in post graduate education or working and career changers).
- The application deadline is 9 am on Monday 17 September.
- Your CV must contain your A Level (or international equivalent) grades, plus a full breakdown of all under and post graduate grades. This is the case even if you have graduated. If your CV does not contain a full breakdown, your application will automatically be rejected;
- Please note we will only accept the first document you upload, so please do not send in a transcript, additional documents or multiple CVs;
- No late applications will be accepted;
- Reasonable travel expenses will be reimbursed by the firm;
- We may consider applications on a rolling basis and we reserve the right to close applications early should spaces be filled. Therefore we recommend applying early;
- No late applications will be accepted; and
- All those who applied will be notified of the outcome of their application within three weeks of the deadline.