- Date: 21st March 2019
- Time: 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Location: Farrer & Co, London
We are delighted to be working with Aspiring Solicitors to welcome bright and deserving students to our firm. It is exciting for us to be working alongside Aspiring Solicitors to help to pave the way for the next generation of legal professionals at Farrers.
- 10.00 am Arrival (Room 1)
Welcome and Presentation and Outline of the day Claire Gordon, Graduate Recruitment Partner
- 10.30 am Ice breaker exercise Donna Davies, Claire Roche, Rebecca Reese, Alice Hill
11.15-11.30 am Break Donna Davies, Claire Roche, Rebecca Reese, Alice Hill
11.15- 12.00 pm Trainee Q&A 4 trainees
12.30 pm Lunch – Peacock Room Speakers, Trainee Solicitors, Graduate Recruitment Partners, Professional Ambassadors
1.30 pm Questions from delegates to Panel – facilitated by Chris White and Daniel Akinbisehin from Aspiring Solicitors.
(Room 1) Graduate Recruitment Partners, Head of Diversity and 2 Professional Ambassadors
2.15 pm Coffee and final questions (Room 1) Donna Davies and Claire Roche
- To apply for this event you must:
- be an Aspiring Solicitors member;
- be a 1st year law student or a penultimate year non-law student;
- be from at least one of the following diversity groups (i) Black Asian or Minority Ethnic (ii) be socially mobile (i.e. at least two from the following- be from a low income family, state school comprehensive, first generation of you family to attend university, be a refugee, have spent more than 3 month in local authority care) (iii) be LGBT+ (iv) have a disability or long term health condition;
- want to pursue a legal career at an international commercial law firm; and
- have secured at least ABB at A-Levels or equivalent.
- No late applications will be accepted;
- Reasonable travel expenses will be reimbursed where travel is booked promptly following invitation to the event and on the production of a valid receipt up to £75;
- Applications will be reviewed after the deadline and offers made after that date; and
- All those who applied will be notified of the outcome of their application within three weeks of the event.