- Date: 14th September 2017
- Time: 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Location: Dentons, london
Booking for this event is now closed
Dentons invites you to attend a Lawyers’ Lunch with trainees, associates and partners from across the London office on Thursday 14 September 2017. Approximately 35 Aspiring Solicitors members will have the opportunity to network with firm members about Dentons’ polycentric approach to the legal profession. Diverse in terms of geography, language and nationalities, Dentons proudly offers clients talent from diverse backgrounds and countries with deep experience in every legal tradition in the world.
Following the Lawyers’ Lunch, all attendees will be invited to take the Watson Glaser test and the top scoring performers will benefit from a three step mentoring programme with Dentons’ Graduate Recruitment Manager, Alexandra Mundy. Those who were not successful at this stage will be invited back to the firm for a session on preparing for and taking Watson Glaser tests.
We are delighted to be partnering with Dentons for this incredible series of events! All events will be held in the autumn term in Dentons’ London office.
- Any aspiring solicitors member, undergraduate, postgraduate or graduate.
- Strongly interest in a career as an international commercial solicitor.
- Aspiring Solicitors members underrepresented in the legal profession (as with all of our events)
5pm on 31 August 2017.