- Date: 9th November 2018
- Time: 10:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Location: Dechert, London
Booking for this event is now closed
At Dechert, our mission un the area of diversity and inclusion is: to maintain an inclusive environment that cultivates and values different backgrounds and perspectives in order to better serve our employees, clients and communities; to harness the power of difference to enrich our relationships with clients by offering diverse teams of talented, productive professionals; to create equal and fair access to all aspects of firm life which reflects the diversity of the world in which we practise; and to uphold our commitment to diversity by being a leader in the field through innovative initiatives and sustained diligence.
Attend an Open Day at Dechert to find out more about the firm and our Graduate opportunities.
To apply for this event you must:
- be an Aspiring Solicitors member from an underrepresented group;
- Not have previously attended an event with this firm/organisation (whether with Aspiring Solicitors, another organisation, or independently);
- Want to pursue a legal career at a commercial law firm;
- Be on track to secure, or have secured, at least a 2:1 degree qualification;
- Be eligible to apply for a vacation scheme at the firm (penultimate and final year Law, final year non-Law students, all graduates (whether in post graduate education or working and career changers).
- The application deadline is 9 am on Monday 17 September;
- No late applications will be accepted. We may consider applications on a rolling basis and we reserve the right to close applications early should spaces be filled. Therefore we recommend applying early;
- Your CV must contain your A Level (or international equivalent) grades, plus a full breakdown of all under and post graduate grades. This is the case even if you have graduated. If your CV does not contain a full breakdown, your application will automatically be rejected;
- We consider mitigating circumstances, which should be provided in the Mitigating Circumstances section on application form;
- Please note we will only accept the first document you upload, so please do not send in a transcript, additional documents or multiple CVs;
- Reasonable travel expenses will be reimbursed by the firm; and
- All those who applied will be notified of the outcome of their application within three weeks of the deadline.