- Date: 23rd October 2019
- Time: 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Location: DAC Beachcroft LLP, Manchester
Register your interest today
DAC Beachcroft ‘Your Futures’ Insights event
DAC Beachcroft LLP is a leading international legal business with offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and Latin America. We are committed to providing wider access to a career in law and, as such, we are delighted to invite Aspiring Solicitor members to a ‘Your Futures’ Insights event at our Manchester office in Spinningfields. This event is open to law students at any stage of academic study.
During the event you will have the opportunity to:
- Gain an insight into our firm, what it’s like to work here, and our application process for training contracts
- Get first-hand experience of our assessment centres by participating in a mock of a typical assessment centre exercise
- Have the opportunity to win a place at one of our assessment centres for a vacation scheme place
- Have a chance to network informally with our current trainees, partners and the graduate recruitment team
At DAC Beachcroft we take a tailored approach to providing commercial, transactional, claims, risk and advisory legal services for our clients. We are forward-thinking, flexible and easy to engage with and we’re proud that our clients tell us regularly that we’re great to work with.
We are recognised leaders in Insurance, Health and Real Estate and draw on the knowledge, industry experience and commercial expertise of our outstanding 2,300 lawyers and support colleagues in these sectors and beyond.