- Date: 13th November 2018
- Time: 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Location: Charles Russell Speechlys, London
Booking for this event is now closed
At Charles Russell Speechlys, the firm has an unusually broad range of skills and experience across the full spectrum of business and personal needs. This gives the firm a wider perspective, clear insight and a strongly commercial long-term view. Charles Russell Speechlys uses this approach to secure the growth of its clients as they move confidently into the future.
The Charles Russell Speechlys and Aspiring Solicitors Insight Day is a great opportunity to gain an insight into life at Charles Russell Speechlys.
During the day you’ll receive hints and tips on how to get through the recruitment process, get an insight into the type of work the firm does and network with people from across Charles Russell Speechlys. At the end of the day you should leave with a clear understanding of the firm’s culture.
To apply for this event you must:
- Be an Aspiring Solicitors member from an underrepresented group;
- Not have previously attended an event with the firm (whether with Aspiring Solicitors, another organisation, or independently);
- Want to pursue a legal career at a commercial law firm;
- Be on track to secure, or have secured, at least a 2:1 degree qualification;
- Be eligible to apply for a vacation scheme at the firm (penultimate and final year Law, final year non-Law students, all graduates (whether in post graduate education or working and career changers).
- The application deadline is 9 am on Monday 17 September.
- Your CV must contain your A Level (or international equivalent) grades, plus a full breakdown of all under and post graduate grades. This is the case even if you have graduated. If your CV does not contain a full breakdown, your application will automatically be rejected;
- Please note we will only accept the first document you upload, so please do not send in a transcript, additional documents or multiple CVs;
- No late applications will be accepted;
- Reasonable travel expenses will be reimbursed by the firm;
- We may consider applications on a rolling basis and we reserve the right to close applications early should spaces be filled. Therefore we recommend applying early;
- No late applications will be accepted; and
- All those who applied will be notified of the outcome of their application within three weeks of the deadline.