- Date: 13th March 2019
- Time: 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Location: Charles Russell Speechlys, London
Booking for this event is now closed
An opportunity for 1st year law students to find out more about Charles Russell Speechlys, network with our trainees and find out more about our application process.
- Partner Introduction and Q&A – 45 minutes
- ‘Life as a Trainee’ Presentation – 45 minutes
- Networking Lunch – 45 minutes
- Application Hints and Tips – 45 minutes
To apply for this event you must:
- be an Aspiring Solicitors member;
- be a 1st year law student or a penultimate year non-law student;
- be from at least one of the following diversity groups (i) Black Asian or Minority Ethnic (ii) be socially mobile (i.e. at least two from the following – be from a low income family, state school comprehensive, first generation of your family to attend university, be a refugee, have spent more than 3 month in local authority care) (iii) be LGBT+ (iv) have a disability or long term health condition; and
- want to pursue a legal career at an international commercial law firm.
- No late applications will be accepted.
- Reasonable travel expenses will be reimbursed where travel is booked promptly following invitation to the event and on the production of a valid receipt up to £75.