- Date: 3rd March 2020
- Time: 10:30 am - 3:00 pm
- Location: Charles Russell Speechlys, London
Booking for this event is now closed
The event will provide attendees with an insight into Charles Russell Speechlys LLP as a law firm that will help aspiring solicitors consider whether Charles Russell Speechlys LLP is the firm for them.
To attend this event you must be an Aspiring Solicitors member AND have secured at least AAB at A-Levels and on track/secured a 2:1 degree where known/available (excluding mitigating circumstances) and also be at one of the following career stages:
- Law – first year undergraduate;
- Law – second year of four year undergraduate; or
- Non-law – penultimate year undergraduate
- Applications will be considered on a first-come-first-served basis
- Travel expenses of up to £80 will be reimbursed by the firm where travel is booked the week of invitation to the event.