- Date: 13th March 2017
- Time: 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Location: CMS Cameron McKenna Nabarro Olswang, London
CMS Cameron McKenna Nabarro Olswang is looking forward to welcoming AS members at a lunch time event, primarily aimed at Law and non-Law candidates who have completed their first year.
To apply for this event you must:
- be an Aspiring Solicitors member
- not have previously attended an event with the firm
- be interested in pursuing a legal career at an international commercial law firm
- be on track to secure or have secured at least a 2:1 degree qualification
Please note all AS events are for those who are from a group underrepresented in the legal profession (please see form via the link).
How to apply
Bookings are now closed for this event.
The deadline will be 10 am on Thursday 16 February 2017. No late applications will be accepted.
Reasonable travel expenses will be reimbursed by the firm.
Please note the deadline for applying to this event is 10 am on Thursday 16 February 2017. Applications will be reviewed after the deadline and offers made after that date. All those who applied will be notified of the outcome of their application within three weeks of the deadline.