- Date: 5th December 2017
- Time: 2:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Location: Clyde & Co, London
Booking for this event is now closed
This is a fun, festive event and one which is universally popular. Clyde & Co is a global law firm with offices across six continents. Clyde & Co has a particularly strong reputation for dispute resolution and cross border disputes. The firm specialises in a range of sectors, including Marine and Insurance law.
There will be a huge number of activities throughout the day which may include: a trainee panel, tour of the offices, Disputes/Insurance Workshop or a Departmental World Café (Core Sector Focus Group Insight Workshop), application & interview hints & tips workshop and drinks & networking.
To apply for this event you must:
- Be an Aspiring Solicitors member;
- Not have previously attended an event with the firm (whether with Aspiring Solicitors, another organisation, or independently);
- Want to pursue a legal career at an international commercial law firm;
- Be on track to secure or have secured at least a 2:1 degree qualification;
- Please note all AS events are for those who are from a group underrepresented in the legal profession; and
- Be eligible to apply for a vacation scheme at the firm (penultimate year Law and final year non-Law students onwards).
- No late applications will be accepted;
- Reasonable travel expenses will be reimbursed by the firm;
- Applications will be reviewed after the deadline and offers made after that date; and
- All those who applied will be notified of the outcome of their application within three weeks of the deadline.