- Date: 20th March 2018
- Time: 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Location: Charles Russell Speechlys, London
Apply For This Event
At Charles Russell Speechlys we have an unusually broad range of skills and experience across the full spectrum of business and personal needs. This gives us a wider perspective, clear insight and a strongly commercial long-term view. We use this approach to secure the growth of our clients as they move confidently into the future.
The Charles Russell Speechlys and Aspiring Solicitors First year event is a great opportunity for first year law and second year non-law students to gain an insight into life at Charles Russell Speechlys.
During the afternoon you’ll receive hints and tips on how to get through the recruitment process, get an insight into life as a trainee and network with people from across the firm. At the end of the day you should leave with a clear understanding of the firm’s culture.
|3.00pm||Welcome & Introduction||Hamish Perry
Graduate Recruitment Partner
|3.10pm||Navigating the recruitment process
Interactive session with students on how to get through each of the application stages
Graduate Recruitment Manager
|4.20pm||Life as a Trainee
Presentation and Q&A session with trainees
|3 x trainees|
|5.00pm||My journey into law
Panel session with people from across the business
|1 x Partner
2 x Associates
|5.45pm||Networking, drinks & nibbles|
To apply for this event you must:
- Be an Aspiring Solicitors member;
- Not have previously applied or attended an event with the firm (whether with Aspiring Solicitors, another organisation, or independently);
- Be in your first year of a law degree or second year of a non-law degree;
- Want to pursue a legal career at an international commercial law firm;
- Be on track to secure or have secured at least a 2:1 degree qualification; and
- Have obtained a minimum of AAB at A-level or equivalent.
Reasonable travel expenses will be reimbursed.