- Date: 2nd November 2018
- Time: 12:30 pm - 2:00 pm
- Location: Bristows, London
Booking for this event is now closed
Bristows is delighted to be offering an exclusive opportunity to members of Aspiring Solicitors. They will be hosting a presentation and lawyers networking lunch at their London office on Monday 30th October.
Bristows is a medium-sized full service law firm well known for the strength of its intellectual property practice. This event will provide you with the chance to find out about their top tier work with clients in the most innovative industries, including those in the Life Sciences and TMT sectors, as well as learn about the opportunities available to you at the firm. This event will enable you to network with lawyers from across the firm at lunch and experience the friendly and supportive culture at Bristows first hand.
To apply for this event you must:
- be an Aspiring Solicitors member from an underrepresented group;
- Not have previously attended an event with this firm/organisation (whether with Aspiring Solicitors, another organisation, or independently);
- Want to pursue a legal career at a commercial law firm;
- Be on track to secure, or have secured, at least a 2:1 degree qualification;
- Be eligible to apply for a vacation scheme at the firm (penultimate and final year Law, final year non-Law students, all graduates (whether in post graduate education or working and career changers).
- The application deadline is 9 am on Monday 17 September;
- No late applications will be accepted. We may consider applications on a rolling basis and we reserve the right to close applications early should spaces be filled. Therefore we recommend applying early;
- Your CV must contain your A Level (or international equivalent) grades, plus a full breakdown of all under and post graduate grades. This is the case even if you have graduated. If your CV does not contain a full breakdown, your application will automatically be rejected;
- We consider mitigating circumstances, which should be provided in the Mitigating Circumstances section on application form;
- Please note we will only accept the first document you upload, so please do not send in a transcript, additional documents or multiple CVs;
- Reasonable travel expenses will be reimbursed by the firm; and
- All those who applied will be notified of the outcome of their application within three weeks of the deadline.