- Date: 30th October 2017
- Time: 12:30 pm - 2:00 pm
- Location: Bristows, London
Apply For This Event
Bristows is delighted to be offering an exclusive opportunity to members of Aspiring Solicitors. They will be hosting a presentation and lawyers networking lunch at their London office on Monday 30 October.
Bristows is a medium-sized full service law firm well known for the strength of its intellectual property practice. This event will provide you with the chance to find out about their top tier work with clients in the most innovative industries, including those in the Life Sciences and TMT sectors, as well as learn about the opportunities available to you at the firm. This event will enable you to network with lawyers from across the firm at lunch and experience the friendly and supportive culture at Bristows first hand.
To apply for this event you must:
- Be an Aspiring Solicitors member;
- Not have previously attended an event with the firm (whether with Aspiring Solicitors, another organisation, or independently);
- Want to pursue a legal career at an international commercial law firm;
- Be on track to secure or have secured at least a 2:1 degree qualification;
- Please note all AS events are for those who are from a group underrepresented in the legal profession;
- All year groups are welcome; and
- Students with STEM backgrounds are especially encouraged to apply (Science, Technology, Engineering, Maths).
Deadline for applications is 9 October 2017 at 10am.
- No late applications will be accepted;
- Reasonable travel expenses will be reimbursed by the firm;
- Applications will be reviewed after the deadline and offers made after that date; and
- All those who applied will be notified of the outcome of their application within three weeks of the deadline.