- Date: 22nd January 2018
- Time: 2:00 pm - 4:30 pm
- Location: Bristows, London
Apply For This Event
Are you interested in becoming an Intellectual Property lawyer? If so, then this interactive case study session on Monday 22 January 2018 with Bristows LLP will give you a valuable insight into what really is involved in an IP case.
Bristows is a medium-sized full service law firm well known for the strength of its intellectual property practice. The firm works with clients in the most innovative industries, including those in the Life Sciences and TMT sectors. As well as representing many well-known clients, the firm also works for up and coming start-ups.
To apply for this event you must:
- Be an Aspiring Solicitors member;
- Not have previously attended an event with the firm (whether with Aspiring Solicitors, another organisation, or independently);
- Want to pursue a legal career at an international commercial law firm;
- Be on track to secure or have secured at least a 2:1 degree qualification;
- Please note all AS events are for those who are from a group underrepresented in the legal profession; and
- Be eligible to apply for a vacation scheme at the firm (penultimate year Law and final year non-Law students onwards).
Deadline for applications is 8 December 2017 at 10am.
- No late applications will be accepted;
- Reasonable travel expenses will be reimbursed by the firm;
- Applications will be reviewed after the deadline and offers made after that date; and
- All those who applied will be notified of the outcome of their application within three weeks of the deadline.