- Date: 13th February 2020
- Time: 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Location: Bristows, London
The event will provide attendees with an insight into Bristows as a law firm that will help aspiring solicitors consider whether Bristows is the firm for them.
To attend this event you must be and Aspiring Solicitors member AND have secured at least ABB at A-Levels and on track/secured a 2:1 degree where known/available (excluding mitigating circumstances) and also be at one of the following career stages:
- Law – first year undergraduate
- Law – penultimate year undergraduate;
- Law – two year accelerated undergraduate;
- Law – second year of four year undergraduate;
- Non-law – penultimate year undergraduate
- Non-law – final year undergraduate;
- Non-law – second year of four year undergraduate;
- Graduates (non-law); or
- Other postgraduate students
- Applications will be considered on a first-come-first-served basis
- Travel expenses of up to £75 will be reimbursed by the firm where travel is booked the week of invitation to the event.