- Date: 18th October 2018
- Time: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Location: Blake Morgan, Eastleigh
Booking for this event is now closed
Blake Morgan is one of the UK’s leading full service law firms, operating from six offices in four regions – London, Wales, the Thames Valley and the South Coast. The firm provides its clients with practical and straightforward legal advice whatever their regional, national and international requirements. Blake Morgan’s clients are commercial businesses, not-for-profit organisations, government agencies and private individuals.
At Blake Morgan, the aim is to make a difference for its clients, its people and its communities. The firm works to ensure that it recognises, supports and promotes the wide ranging talents we have within the business, through ensuring that the Blake Morgan environment is one that listens, and one where everyone can reach their fullest potential. It is the firm’s job is to remove barriers to success, and create a platform that enables its people and their talents to drive forward the success of the firm.
If you’re interested in building a successful career in law, Blake Morgan would love to meet you for afternoon tea and have a chat…
To apply for this event you must:
- be an Aspiring Solicitors member from an underrepresented group;
- Not have previously attended an event with this firm/organisation (whether with Aspiring Solicitors, another organisation, or independently);
- Want to pursue a legal career at a commercial law firm;
- Be on track to secure, or have secured, at least a 2:1 degree qualification;
- Be eligible to apply for a vacation scheme at the firm (penultimate and final year Law, final year non-Law students, all graduates (whether in post graduate education or working and career changers).
- The application deadline is 9 am on Monday 17 September;
- No late applications will be accepted. We may consider applications on a rolling basis and we reserve the right to close applications early should spaces be filled. Therefore we recommend applying early;
- Your CV must contain your A Level (or international equivalent) grades, plus a full breakdown of all under and post graduate grades. This is the case even if you have graduated. If your CV does not contain a full breakdown, your application will automatically be rejected;
- We consider mitigating circumstances, which should be provided in the Mitigating Circumstances section on the application form;
- Please note we will only accept the first document you upload, so please do not send in a transcript, additional documents or multiple CVs;
- Reasonable travel expenses will be reimbursed by the firm; and
- All those who applied will be notified of the outcome of their application within three weeks of the deadline.