- Date: 26th September 2017
- Time: 10:00 am - 1:30 pm
- Location: Bird & Bird, london
Booking for this event is now closed
Bird & Bird is an international leading law firm, with a particular speciality in Intellectual Property. Bird & Bird is happy to invite 30 Aspiring Solicitors members to join the firm for a partner welcome, interactive workshop, networking skills session and lunch with current trainees.
To apply for this event you must:
- Be an Aspiring Solicitors member;
- Not have previously attended an event with the firm (whether with Aspiring Solicitors, another organisation, or independently);
- Want to pursue a legal career at an international commercial law firm;
- Be on track to secure or have secured at least a 2:1 degree qualification;
- Please note all AS events are for those who are from a group underrepresented in the legal profession; and
- Be eligible to apply for a vacation scheme at the firm (penultimate year Law and final year non-Law students onwards).
- Students with STEM backgrounds are especially encouraged to apply (Science, Technology, Maths, Engineering).
- Deadline for applications is 11 September 2017 at 10am. Applications are now closed.
- No late applications will be accepted;
- Reasonable travel expenses will be reimbursed by the firm;
- Applications will be reviewed after the deadline and offers made after that date; and
- All those who applied will be notified of the outcome of their application within three weeks of the deadline.