- Date: 18th October 2017
- Time: 12:30 pm - 2:30 pm
- Location: Bircham Dyson Bell, London
Apply For This Event
This is an informal networking lunch with current trainees, solicitors and partners to find out more about what it is like to train at BDB.
It will be a ‘speed networking event’ where people from BDB will circulate around the room so that attendees get to meet as many people as possible and ask any questions they may have.
A brief presentation will also be given about our application process and what we look for in advance of applications opening on 1 December. The majority of the time will be spent getting to know people in the firm and attendees will also be given a tour of our London offices.
To apply for this event you must:
- Be an Aspiring Solicitors member;
- Not have previously attended an event with the firm (whether with Aspiring Solicitors, another organisation, or independently);
- Want to pursue a legal career at an international commercial law firm;
- Be on track to secure or have secured at least a 2:1 degree qualification;
- Please note all AS events are for those who are from a group underrepresented in the legal profession; and
- Be eligible to apply to start a Training Contract in September 2020 (penultimate year Law and final year non-Law students onwards).
- Deadline for applications is 27 September 2017 at 10am.
- No late applications will be accepted;
- Reasonable travel expenses will be reimbursed by the firm;
- Applications will be reviewed after the deadline and offers made after that date; and
- All those who applied will be notified of the outcome of their application within three weeks of the deadline.