- Date: 17th July 2017
- Time: 12:30 pm - 4:30 pm
- Location: Baker McKenzie, London
Baker McKenzie will be hosting a fantastic event for Aspiring Solicitors members in their second year of undergraduate studies on 17 July from 12.30 pm to 4.30 pm.
Attendees will take part in exercises focussing on applications, especially relevant considering the pending training contract application on 31 July, plus networking sessions with members of the firm.
To apply for this event you must:
- be an Aspiring Solicitors member
- not have previously attended an event with the firm
- currently (i.e. in the academic year 2016/17) be in your second year of undergraduate studies, whether Law or non-Law.
- be interested in pursuing a legal career at an international commercial law firm
- be on track to secure or have secured at least a 2:1 degree qualification
Please note all AS events are for those who are from a group underrepresented in the legal profession (please see form via the link).
How to apply
Bookings are now closed
Reasonable travel expenses will be reimbursed by the firm.
Please note the deadline for applying to this event is 5 pm on Monday 19 June 2017. Applications will be reviewed after the deadline and offers made after that date. All those who applied will be notified of the outcome of their application within two weeks of the deadline. No late applications will be accepted.