- Date: 2nd May 2017
- Time: 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Location: Baker McKenzie, London
Baker McKenzie will be hosting a fantastic event for Aspiring Solicitors members on 2 May 2017, from 17.15 to 21.00.
Attendees will take part in a simulation of an M&A deal, which aims to replicate the type of work a corporate trainee solicitor at Baker McKenzie undertakes. Attendees will also network with members of the firm.
To apply for this event you must:
- be an Aspiring Solicitors member
- not have previously attended an event with the firm
- be interested in pursuing a legal career at an international commercial law firm
- be on track to secure or have secured at least a 2:1 degree qualification
Please note all AS events are for those who are from a group underrepresented in the legal profession (please see form via the link).
How to apply
We are no longer accepting applications for this event.
Reasonable travel expenses will be reimbursed by the firm.
Please note the deadline for applying to this event is midday on 14 April 2017. Applications will be reviewed after the deadline and offers made after that date. All those who applied will be notified of the outcome of their application within two weeks of the deadline.