- Date: 12th March 2018
- Time: 12:30 am - 5:30 pm
- Location: Baker McKenzie, London
Apply For This Event
Up to 40 Aspiring Solicitors members will have the chance to attend this event, exploring disability and mental health in the work place, at this international firm’s London office.
The firm utilises the expertise of 12 000 people in 77 offices worldwide. The firm is guided by entrepreneurial spirit and demanding standards of its founders and works to forge close personal relationships among its professionals in order to foster the responsiveness and accountability clients expect.
This event will provide students with the opportunity to find out more about how disability and mental health are approached in the work place, meet individuals from similar backgrounds and, highlighting the key skills required to ensure they persevere, alongside individuals’ top tips for success.
This event will take place on Monday 12 March 2018 between 12.30pm and 5.30pm.
To apply for this event you must:
- Be an Aspiring Solicitors member;
- Not have previously attended an event with the firm (whether with Aspiring Solicitors, another organisation, or independently);
- Want to pursue a legal career at an international commercial law firm;
- Have an interest in increasing your awareness and understanding of disability and mental health issues; and
- Be on track to secure or have secured at least a 2:1 degree qualification.
Please note all AS events are for those who are from a group underrepresented in the legal profession
Deadline for applications is Wednesday 3 January at 10am.
- No late applications will be accepted;
- Reasonable travel expenses will be reimbursed by the firm;
- Applications will be reviewed after the deadline and offers made after that date; and
- All those who applied will be notified of the outcome of their application within three weeks of the deadline