- Date: 27th November 2018
- Time: 5:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Location: ASOS, London London
“Today, the most valued lawyers are the ones who are commercially aware – setting new precedents as they go about their legal work. ASOS aims to go that step further by giving people the confidence to be who they want to be by upholding standards for inclusivity and diversity.” ASOS Legal Team 2018.
We can’t wait to invite our members to the AS/ASOS Insight evening.
EligibilityTo apply for this event you must:
- be an Aspiring Solicitors member from an underrepresented group;
- Want to pursue a legal career at a commercial law firm; and
- Be a first year law or second year non-law student.
- The application deadline is 15 October 2018 at 5pm;
- No late applications will be accepted. We may consider applications on a rolling basis and we reserve the right to close applications early should spaces be filled. Therefore we recommend applying early;
- Your CV must contain your A Level (or international equivalent) grades, plus a full breakdown of all under and post graduate grades. This is the case even if you have graduated. If your CV does not contain a full breakdown, your application will automatically be rejected;
- We consider mitigating circumstances, which should be provided in the Mitigating Circumstances section on application form;
- Please note we will only accept the first document you upload, so please do not send in a transcript, additional documents or multiple CVs; and
- Unfortunately, travel expenses will not be reimbursed but if you are invited and this causes you not to be able to make it AS we will review each case individually.