- Date: 25th March 2021
- Time: 9:45 am - 1:00 pm
Booking for this event is now closed
We are delighted to host the second AS Working Families event in partnership with Mayer Brown on 25 March 2021.
Join us to hear insights from junior and senior legal professions about parenthood, care responsibilities and other work/life balance issues facing aspiring and practising solicitors in the legal profession. You’ll also hear their personal stories and advice about how to pursue your dream career.
- 09.45am – AS Members join the online event
- 10.00am – Introductions from Mayer Brown and Aspiring Solicitors
- 10.10am – Embracing the application process
- 11.00am – Break
- 11.15am – Life in practice
- 12.00pm – Networking Break
- 12.30pm – Success Stories
- 12.50pm – Closing speeches
- 12.55pm – AS close the event
To apply for this event you must:
- be an Aspiring Solicitors member;
- be in any year of study at undergraduate or postgraduate education or be a graduate from university;
- be available to attend the entire event;
- be interested in working families issues;
- want to pursue a legal career at an international commercial law firm; and
- be on track to secure or have secured at least a 2:1 degree qualification.
- Application deadline is Monday 8 March 5pm.
- No late applications will be accepted.
- Applications will be reviewed after the deadline and offers made after that date.
- The event will be delivered virtually via Zoom and you will have the opportunity to ask questions verbally and via the instant messaging area.
Bookings are closed for this event.