- Date: 26th March 2020
- Time: 10:30 am - 2:30 pm
- Location: Mayer Brown, London
We are delighted to host the second AS Working Families event at Mayer Brown on 26 March 2020.
Join us to hear insights from junior and senior legal professions about parenthood, care responsibilities and other work/life balance issues facing aspiring and practising solicitors in the legal profession.
You’ll also hear their personal stories and advice about how to pursue your dream career.
- 10.30 – Arrival and registration
- 11.00 – Embracing the application process as a working parent or carer
- 11.45 – Life in practice as a working parent or carer
- 12.30 – Break and refreshments
- 12.50 – Mayer Brown internal presentation
- 13.15 – Closing speeches
- 13.30 – Networking lunch
- 14.30 – Finish
To apply for this event you must:
- be an Aspiring Solicitors member;
- be in any year of study at undergraduate or postgraduate education or be a graduate from university;
- be available to attend the entire event;
- be interested in working families issues;
- want to pursue a legal career at an international commercial law firm; and
- be on track to secure or have secured at least a 2:1 degree qualification.
- Application deadline is 13 February 2020.
- No late applications will be accepted;
- Reasonable travel expenses will be reimbursed where travel is booked promptly following invitation to the event and on the production of a valid receipt; and
- Applications will be reviewed after the deadline and offers made after that date.