- Date: 27th October 2020
- Time: 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Booking for this event is now closed
We’re extremely excited to be delivering the first virtual AS Culture, an event to celebrate the cultural diversity that exists in the legal profession and to discuss the steps necessary to strengthen inclusion for those from under-represented ethnic and religious backgrounds.
- 1.50pm – Attendees join the online event
- 2.00pm – Introductory speeches from Dechert and Aspiring Solicitors
- 2.10pm – Being culturally and ethnically diverse in applications and in practice
- 2.50pm – Break
- 3.00pm – Senior panel
- 3.50pm – Break
- 4.00pm – Dechert D&I Presentation
- 4.20pm – Success Stories
- 4.50pm – Closing speeches
- 5.00pm – Finish
Culture Event Video 2019
To apply for this event you must:
- be in any year of study at undergraduate or postgraduate level or be a graduate;
- want to pursue a legal career at a commercial law firm; and
- Please note all AS events are for those who are from a group under-represented in the legal profession and this event focuses on those who are ethnically and religiously diverse.
Bookings are closed for this event.