- Date: 29th January 2019
- Time: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Location: Apple, London
At Apple we believe that diverse teams make innovation possible. Our legal team come from many different backgrounds and we’re proud that our diverse perspectives help us to do great work. We’d love you to join us for a morning full of unique insights and great conversations. We hope you’ll leave inspired to pursue your legal career ambitions, whatever your background.
- To apply for this event you must:
- be an Aspiring Solicitors member;
- have registered for AS First;
- be a 1st year law student or a penultimate year non-law student;
- be from at least one of the following diversity groups (i) Black Asian or Minority Ethnic (ii) be socially mobile (i.e. at least two from the following- be from a low income family, state school comprehensive, first generation of you family to attend university, be a refugee, have spent more than 3 month in local authority care) (iii) be LGBT+ (iv) have a disability or long term health condition;
- want to pursue a legal career at an international commercial law firm or in-house legal practice; and
- have secured at least BBB at A-Levels or equivalent.
- Applications will be considered on a rolling basis