- Date: 6th October 2017
- Time: 9:45 am - 4:00 pm
- Location: Allen & Overy, London
Booking for this event is now closed
This is a special opportunity for 60 people to attend a full Open Day at the London offices of this Magic Circle firm. The event is open to applications from first and second year law and non-law students as part of this first-class global firm’s commitment to improving social mobility. The programme is full and exciting and includes great opportunities to network with lawyers from the firm and ask lots of questions.
To apply for this event you must:
- Be an Aspiring Solicitors member;
- Not have previously attended an event with the firm (whether with Aspiring Solicitors, another organisation, or independently);
- Want to pursue a legal career at an international commercial law firm;
- Be on track to secure or have secured at least a 2:1 degree qualification;
- Please note all AS events are for those who are from a group underrepresented in the legal profession; and
- Be in the first or second year of a Law or non-Law degree.
- Deadline for applications is 15 September 2017 at 10am.
- No late applications will be accepted;
- Reasonable travel expenses will be reimbursed by the firm;
- Applications will be reviewed after the deadline and offers made after that date; and
- All those who applied will be notified of the outcome of their application within three weeks of the deadline.