- Date: 5th March 2018
- Time: 1:45 pm - 4:00 pm
- Location: Barclays, London
Booking for this event is now closed
We would like to invite First Year Aspiring Solicitors members to apply An Afternoon with Barclays on 5 March in London. This will be a fantastic opportunity to meet with senior people from Barclays Legal and gain a real understanding of working in house, law firm/client relationships and how commercial and economic events impact law firms and their clients.
Dress code: Smart office wear
Travel expense: There won’t be travel reimbursement for this event
This event will take place on Monday 5 March 2018 between 1.45pm and 4pm.
To apply for this event you must:
- Be an Aspiring Solicitors member;
- Be in the first year of your degree
- Not have previously attended an event with the firm (whether with Aspiring Solicitors, another organisation, or independently);
- Want to pursue a legal career at an international commercial law firm;
- Be on track to secure or have secured at least a 2:1 degree qualification;
- Please note all AS events are for those who are from a group underrepresented in the legal profession; and
- Deadline for applications is 16 January at 10am. No late applications will be accepted;
- Please note, no travel expenses will be reimbursed.
Applications will be reviewed after the deadline and offers made after that date.