Kaplan Law School and Aspiring Solicitors are pleased to announce a truly practical and insightful Careers Day exclusively for Aspiring Solicitors Members on Tuesday 5th August 2014. The day will show Aspiring Solicitors members why Kaplan is a market leader in assisting its students to secure jobs in law firms!
Designed to cover all aspects of the training contract recruitment procedure, the day will include:
- An interactive commercial awareness exercise
- Research & networking
- Applications talk and exercise with feedback given
- Q&A with Kaplan students
- Group Exercise, with individual feedback given
- Drinks reception with Kaplan students, staff and Aspiring Solicitors Professional Ambassadors (from Clifford Chance, Freshfields, Norton Rose Fulbright, Barclays and Reed Smith)
The day will be hosted by Kaplan Law School’s Head of Careers, Gemma Baker and her team. Kaplan current students will be on hand to provide relevant, achievable advice.
Throughout the day attendees will be assessed on various exercises with the aim of awarding the strongest performer a Diversity Scholarship (by way of a discount on the relevant publicised course fee) to study the GDL or LPC with Kaplan Law School for September 2014. In addition to this, the five strongest runners up will be offered a one to one careers session with Gemma.
To apply to attend this event you must:
- be a registered Aspiring Solicitors member- to register please click here;
- be looking to study the GDL or LPC in September 2014;
- have secured a 2:1 or above (predicted or actual grade) at undergraduate level or equivalent; and
- not have accepted an offer to study with another GDL/LPC provider at this point.
How to apply?
To apply, please confirm your Aspiring Solicitors username and send your latest CV to Aspiring Solicitors by clicking here, or by emailing email@example.com (with subject heading “Kaplan Law School Aspiring Solicitors Event”).
THERE ARE ONLY 5 EXTRA PLACES AT THIS EVENT SO PLEASE APPLY PROMPTLY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!