Eight successful Aspiring Solicitors members will be mentored by Freshfields lawyers, as well as a trainee buddy, giving them unprecedented access to Freshfields. What’s more, the successful applicants will also receive mentoring from the Employability Team at Aspiring Solicitors, who have helped our members secure over 1,000 vacation schemes and training contracts.
To apply for this programme you must:
- Be an Aspiring Solicitors member who is at least in their penultimate year of an undergraduate Law degree or final year of a non-Law degree, be in any year of post graduate education or be a university graduate;
- Want to pursue a legal career at a commercial law firm; and
- Submit your CV
Identify as at least one of the following underrepresented groups
- Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic; and/or
- At least two of the following: I am from low income family, I am state school educated (whether in the UK or overseas), I am first generation to attend university, I am a refugee and I have been in local authority care; and/or
- Disabled and/or who have and long term health conditions; and/or
- LGBT+; and/or
- Primary carers.
- Applications are currently closed. Please register your interest for the 2018/2019 programme to receive more information in due course.