DWF are providing six of our aspiring commercial solicitor members who are Black, Asian or Minority Ethnic a one week work placement with Manchester or London offices. The Ethnic Minority Access Scheme is an opportunity to join DWF’s legal team for one week of unique insight into their legal function and how it supports their clients.
When is the scheme?
19 April – 23 April 2021.
Virtually (or in person where possible) with Manchester or London offices.
- You must be an Aspiring Solicitors member;
- You must not have accepted a training contract with any law firm or legal team;
- Penultimate year law or final year non-law, GDL and LPC students are welcome to apply, as are graduates and career changers;
- You must have an interest in pursuing a legal career; and
- You must have received or be on target for at least a 2.1 degree classification (excluding mitigating circumstances).
- Stage One: you will be required to complete and submit a short application form (please see the link on this web page)
- Stage Two: the strongest applicants will be invited to participate in a second stage application form. Please note that this is CV blind.
- Stage Three: Interview online.
If, after reading the above, you have any questions regarding the application process, please email us at email@example.com
Successful candidates will be paid between £250-£275 for their one week placement (varies dependent on location).
To learn more about DWF please visit https://dwfgroup.com/en/