Bristows is delighted to be offering an exclusive opportunity to members of Aspiring Solicitors. They will be hosting a presentation and lawyers networking lunch at their London office on Wednesday 9th November.
Bristows is a medium-sized full service law firm well known for the strength of its intellectual property practice. This event will provide you with the chance to find out about their top tier work with clients in the most innovative industries, including those in the Life Sciences and TMT sectors, as well as learn about the opportunities available to you at the firm. This event will enable you to network with lawyers from across the firm at lunch and experience the friendly and supportive culture at Bristows first hand.
- be an Aspiring Solicitors member (to register please click here);
- be an undergraduate student; and
- be on track to achieve at least a 2:1 (excluding serious mitigating circumstances).
How to apply?
To apply for this event, please click HERE.
- Spaces are limited so please ensure you apply promptly.
- Reasonable travel expenses will be reimbursed.