Laura Houston, CR Manager at Bird & Bird commented “Bird & Bird are committed to realising the benefits of diversity throughout our business. Becoming an affiliated member of Aspiring Solicitors helps us reach out to a diverse range of talented future lawyers, who can bring their own individuality to our firm.”
The Bird & Bird Lawyers’ Lunch will take place on Friday 24th October 2014.
- Applicants must be Aspiring Solicitors members. To register, please click here.
- Aspiring solicitors members from 2nd year law and 3rd year non law only.
- Aspiring Solicitors members who have AAB at A level (or equivalent) and are on track for a 2.1 degree classification.
How to apply?
To apply for this opportunity, please provide:
- your Aspiring Solicitors username AND university; and
- your latest CV including (all individual module grades for each year of university),
by clicking here or email email@example.com (subject title “Bird & Bird Lawyers’ Lunch”).
Places will be offered on a rolling basis so please apply promptly.
Bird & Bird will pay reasonable travel expenses up to a maximum £100.