Student Ambassadors are integral to the continued success of AS and thus our ability to increase diversity in the legal profession.
- The key responsibilities include:
- Promote awareness of AS on campus
- Encourage others to become members
- Promote our events and encourage students to attend
- Be the main point of contact for Aspiring Solicitors on campus
- Liaise with the Student Manager and check-in on a regular basis
- Coordinate a team of Student Representatives/Committee Members
- Organise and arrange various events (University visits, workshops etc.)
- Establish and maintain working relationships with key contacts at your University (i.e. Careers Service, University Law Society etc.)
To be able to perform the above duties and responsibilities proficiently, we feel the below skills are essential in candidates and we look for evidence of these in applications and interviews.
- Communication skills
- Organisational skills
- Team working ability
- Time management
To apply please click here. Applications close on 10 April but will be considered on a first come first served basis.